1.1 In order for TechniQual Engineering Limited to comply with the above regulations that came into force on 25th May 2018, we are obliged to advise you what data we collect on you, why we collect it and how we use it. In order for you to purchase from us we need to collect the following:
▪ Company Name
▪ Company Address and Telephone Number
▪ Company Registration Number and Legal Status
▪ Date Company Established
▪ VAT Registration Number
▪ Contact Names, Positions and Email Addresses
▪ Website Address
1.2 We gather this information when you register and complete an order from our website, through email and verbal communications and from internet search engines. The data is processed on our internal server and backed up monthly. The data we store is primarily electronic, but we do also hold some paper-based files. These are stored securely on our premises and only the Directors of the company have access to such data. Your information is primarily used to enable us to be able to provide the products and services that you purchase from us. From time-to-time we may also use your details to advise you of any products or services that we think you may be interested in. We will never sell your details with a third party.
1.3 In order to allow us to process orders, we may be required to share your data with a 3rd party which may include, but is not limited to, courier service providers, IT software providers, our bank or accountancy provider and credit check companies. Any information shared with such companies will be done in accordance with the GDPR and DPA regulations.
What specifically do we use your information for?
Any of the information e collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
▪ To personalise your experience and help us respond to individual needs;
▪ To improve our website making buying simpler and easier to use;
▪ To improve customer service and respond more quickly;
▪ To process transactions (whether personal information or information in the public domain, we will not share your data with any third party other than in 1.3 above;
▪ To send periodic emails about any offers or products that may be of interest to you based upon your company, job role and purchase history – if at any time you wish to unsubscribe then you will be given the opportunity to do so.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your data. Only authorised personnel who are directly employed by TechniQual Engineering are able to do so.
Terms and Conditions
All buyers must confirm that they have read and accepted our terms and conditions before placing an order. All buyers and users of our products must be aged 18 years and over and must have read and understood the user instructions within the terms and conditions before using any products bought through our website.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or would like any further information about the processing of your data, then please contact us:
TechniQual Engineering Limited
Unit 3a Goldthorpe Industrial Estate
T : 01709 898069
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
W : www.techniqual.co.uk